[Bornagain-announcements] download link broken after server failure; searching for latest Win/Py3.8 installer

Joachim Wuttke j.wuttke at fz-juelich.de
Fri Feb 5 15:13:09 CET 2021

Dear colleagues,

after a fatal failure of a cooling system we have lost access to
several of our servers. It will take several weeks to clean them
of soot before we are allowed to repower them. In consequence,
our download server apps.jcns.fz-juelich.de is currently unavailable.

By bad coincidence, this incident happened as we were in the middle
of a major system reconfiguration. Right now we are unable to update
the BornAgain website and fix the download link.

For the time being, the installers for Win/Py3.9 and for MacOS are
available at the temporary download location
    https://iffcloud.fz-juelich.de/s/7WzFLdyDW6tM7q9

However, we could not find a copy of the installer for Windows with
Python3.8. Can any of you help out? If you have
    BornAgain-1.18.0-python3.8-win64.exe
on your machine, then please let me know. It would be a big service
to the community.

Kind regards, Joachim