[Bornagain-announcements] New release of BornAgain: version 1.15

Walter Van Herck w.van.herck at fz-juelich.de
Mon Feb 25 16:30:48 CET 2019

We are glad to announce BornAgain 1.15.0 release.
<https://www.bornagainproject.org/download>

This release was mainly focused on incorporating the feedback from the
BornAgain school in December 2018. We also added some specific features
for user support and continued on the way to providing specular
reflectivity in BornAgain.

*This release has the following highlights:*

  * Act on feedback from BornAgain school in December 2018: new features
    and corrections
  * Support q-based specular simulations
  * Implement features from specific user requests

*API changes:*

  * Python: method getAlphaAxis renamed into coordinateAxis in
    SpecularSimulation
  * Python: add axis() accessor in SimulationResult (to be used instead
    SimulationResult.data().getAxis())

**

*Other changes:*

  * Numerous bug fixes

More details on our issue tracker
<http://apps.jcns.fz-juelich.de/redmine/versions/47>.

As always, we very much welcome your comments and feedback!