[Bornagain-announcements] Fwd: New release of BornAgain: version 1.14

Gennady Pospelov g.pospelov at fz-juelich.de
Tue Dec 11 13:49:45 CET 2018

We are glad to announce BornAgain 1.14.0 release.
<https://www.bornagainproject.org/download>

In this release the number of instruments accessible through GUI was
expanded with depth probe instrument. It also becomes possible in the
GUI to fit material parameters and import ASCII column-wise formatted
user data for reflectivity simulations.

*This release has the following highlights:*

  * Depth probe instrument in GUI
  * Import data assistant for 1D data
  * Update of fitting tutorials on our documentation website
  * Fitting of material properties
  * GUI: Enable linked parameters ParticleDistribution

*API changes:*

  * GUI: project compatibility with previous versions is broken.

*Other changes:*

  * Further expansion of 3D View
  * Numerous bug fixes

More details on our issue tracker
<http://apps.jcns.fz-juelich.de/redmine/versions/46>.

As always, we very much welcome your comments and feedback!